The Eastern Oregon Mining Association (EOMA) is a non-profit organization representing and advocating the role of mining in the Pacific Northwest. Our membership is primarily made up of small mine operators, prospectors, and many others interested in mining, minerals, environment and the outdoors.
EOMA is dedicated to the preservation of American mineral independence and proper stewardship of the environment. Headquartered in Baker City, Oregon, our members range from the Cascades to the Rockies and from Washington to Nevada -- as well as many others throughout the nation. We routinely provide assistance to Oregon state agencies in mining matters, and are at the forefront of policy making and consultation on multiple use and environmental matters. We are a grass-roots organization over 350 strong and growing steadily.
We hope you to enjoy the site and invite you to join us. Dues are minimal -- $35.00 per year -- which provide you with:
- Our monthly newsletter (hard copy mailed by request)
- Reclamation bond assistance for active mine owners
- Unlimited listings in the new Miners Xchange
- Submit Articles
or Rants & Raves
- Organization voting priviledges
- Member discounts on goods/services
- Special offers and moreContact us by e-mail
or post your inquiry to:
PO Box 932
BAKER CITY, OR 97814